HEALTHCARE PROCUREMENT CONFERENCE
Tuesday, 1 May 2018
Revolutionising healthcare procurement for improved operational productivity
The Healthcare Procurement conference at HealthGB, officially developed in partnership with NHS Commercial solutions presents an education programme providing advanced insight into how revolutionised healthcare can improve operation productivity of nationwide NHS organisations.
Expert speakers from the major healthcare procurement stakeholders will share unique insight into NHS commercial reform, provide updates on transformative procurement strategy and discuss strategies to enhance supply chain and asset management.
- NHS commercial reform: updates and reviews
- Transformative procurement strategy
- The supply chain and asset management
Benefits of Attending
- Understand commercial changes within the NHS and identify how NHS finances affect procurement
- Receive an up-to-date review on initiatives and strategies to enhance the efficiency and productivity of NHS procurement
- Consider the potential and implications of transforming the NHS healthcare supply chain and asset management
Dr John Sandham, Chairman, EBME Society, Director, TBS GB Telematic and Biomedical Services Ltd, Essex, UK
- David Mulvey, Technical Support Engineer, Medical Physics, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Greater Manchester, UK
- Dr John Amoore, Retired Consultant Clinical Engineer, Former Head of Medical Physics, NHS Ayrshire and Arran, Scotland, UK
- Dr Richard Scott, Consultant Clinical Scientist, Head of Clinical Engineering, Department of Medical Physics & Clinical Engineering, Directorate of Medical Imaging & Medical Physics (MIMP), Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Sheffield, UK
- Francis Hegarty, Chief Healthcare Technology Officer, National Children’s Hospital Project, Dublin, Ireland
- Dr Helen Meese, Head of Healthcare, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London, UK
- Prof Paul A. White, Consultant Clinical Scientist and Head of Clinical Engineering, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust; East of England Senior Clinical Academic Fellow, Cambridge, UK
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.